Is your leadership effective? How can you leverage your natural strengths more powerfully? Which of your behaviors are limiting your effectiveness?
These are all very important questions to any leader who carries great responsibility. To find answers to these questions, I recommend you start with The Leadership Circle Profile™ (TLCP) 360° assessment. Like other 360° assessments, the process begins by collecting input from those who interact with you regularly (your boss, your peers, your direct reports and others you encounter on a regular basis). But that is where the similarities end. The Leadership Circle Profile™ 360° is much different than many other 360° assessments in many powerful ways.
Here are the top 9 reasons I recommend The Leadership Circle Profile™ 360° assessment to leaders looking to maximize their potential for their most effective leadership possible.
1. It’s focused on Leadership first! As we gather input on your behaviors, the assessment results will be in the context of your leadership effectiveness specifically. The assessment’s well-researched competencies include measurements around how you achieve results, bring out the best in others, lead with vision, enhance your own development, act with integrity, as well as how you encourage and improve organizational systems.
2. You’ll be compared directly to other leaders around the globe. Beyond your individual scores, the numbers are converted into a percentile in every area to see how you stack up to other leaders worldwide.
3. The Leadership Circle Profile™ goes deeper. It’s the only 360° assessment that simultaneously provides focused competency feedback while drawing attention to how your core beliefs may be driving the pattern of strengths and limitations in your leadership style.
4. Self-limiting behaviors will burn brightly in the your report. Your assessment results will help us understand areas that may be limiting your leadership effectiveness by, as examples, emphasizing caution over creating results, self-protection over productive engagement, and aggression over building alignment. These self-limiting styles may overemphasize your focus on gaining the approval of others, protecting yourself, or getting results using high control tactics.
5. The visual summary of the TLCP assessment results is awesome! It is simple, powerful and elegant. With a qualified coach to walk you through your circle, you’ll quickly uncover key insights about your leadership.
6. You’ll have a clear path forward. The assessment clearly identifies the most crucial areas where appropriate development can lead you to significant personal progress and transformation.
7. Self-awareness is critical to every leader’s success. The assessment results quickly display gaps between your perception of yourself as a leader and the perception of those who witness your leadership in action.
8. It’s statistically sound, highly regarded and widely accepted. Featured in their Mastering Leadership book, co-author and TLCP creator Bob Anderson cite several examples of correlations between positive assessment results and positive business results as well as negative correlations in the other direction.
9. Simply put… It works! I’ve witnessed it firsthand time and time again. With a certified Leadership Circle Profile coach by your side during your journey, you too can be added to the thousands of success stories around the globe!
If you are interested in learning more, you can download this free brochure, click to watch a quick video provided by The Leadership Circle organization or check out The Leadership Circle Founder, Bob Anderson’s book “Mastering Leadership.” Or better yet, contact me directly for a phone call or to set up a face to face meeting to discuss further.